Pokemonfanclubs Forums/Database
Hello! We are under construction as of November 14, 2012. Feel free to make an account though!

Thanks for understanding.
Hello! We are under construction as of November 14, 2012. Feel free to make an account though!

Thanks for understanding.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Pokemon Fan Club Forums/Database

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey everyone! Sorry for not being active due to college papers and all. Since I have some free time now, I decide to check up on my old websites. I decided to clean them up a bit so people could use it ^-^ I would also like to introduce admin Fawx. He will work together with me for the time being to polish the forums up. Thank god I have some help x3 If you would like to help out too, please contact me at pokemonfanclubs@mailhaven.com

A Little Bit of Everything

Go down 
AuthorMessage
peaceloveglalie
Admin
peaceloveglalie

Posts Posts : 120
Points Points : 799

A Little Bit of Everything  Empty
PostA Little Bit of Everything

Hey everyone.

I didn't know I could update. I guess I can. Sweet.

Okay, Anna. Let's Professional. Okay. Shoot:

DarkusPercival has been kind enough to advertise in every way humanly possible. A round of applause for him and drinks on the house. He's pretty much awesome.

Deery has a brilliant Battle Guide up on PFC Webs. Check it out. It's already made me a much better trainer than I used to be. If it works for me, and believe me when I say that I used to be a useless battler and am now slightly less useless, it's gotta work for you.

I, PLG, am kind of just prowling. I advertise on Bulbagarden BMFG and Fanpop and my own personal blog. Still, it seems that inactivity has been an issue lately.

DO YOU HEAR ME, INACTIVE USERS?! GET YOUR BUTT OFF THE COUCH AND LOG ONTO PFC THIS MINUTE!

Thank you very much.

Moving on, we currently have some pretty all-star members that have carried us through the first year of PFC Forums.

Actually, this is my first year of PFC exactly. I joined in Aug '09. It's now Aug '10 for those of you that have lost track of the date in this crazy summer season. It's been a great time. Deery could not be a better webmaster. She works hard at everything she does and never seems to get flustered. Darkus, Poffins, and all the other Admins and Mods are amazing too. The members of PFC are what makes the site so awesome.

Let's not let this site go inactive. Tell your friends. Tell your family. Tell that weird hobo on the end of your street that somehow has a laptop and wi-fi. Just make sure he's not that creepy. I don't like creepy people much.

Thanks everyone!

Yours truly,

PLG

A Little Bit of Everything  Glalie
Back to top Go down
http://masisvelygeeky.tumblr.com
Share this post on: reddit

A Little Bit of Everything :: Comments

Deery
You heard PLG, lets do this
Post Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:26 am  Deery
Thank you for everything Anna. You have no idea. I'll work harder now ^-^

I will send this post as a newsletter to the members.

Thanks again
DarkusPercival
Re: A Little Bit of Everything
Post Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:45 pm  DarkusPercival
Thank You so much. I don't cry often, so this is a rare moment. Thank you so much. The only reason I do this is to support my friends and because I care. I do think I can try harder. In fact, I'll push myself until I have no more energy. Honestly, you and Deery are two of the nicest people I know. I'm glad you both run the site. I have to thank you both for making my life a better place....and less boring. I will do whatever I can if it is in my power to get this place to be the greatest website in history. But now I need you to do something for me....... Please watch over my website for me.....and PokemonFanClubs...... I will be away alot in my time of studying, tests, homework, and more. I will rarely be on unless it is the weekend. As Summer comes to a close I ask of you to watch over the websites for me, as I cannot maintain doing it all the time. Thank You again PLG, and thank you Deery for making my life a better life. Funny how just a simple website and some care can make me feel better, right?

You guys rock!

-DP
peaceloveglalie
Post Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:59 am  peaceloveglalie
@Deery: Don't thank me. You're the awesome one, haha. Newsletter sounds cool. :]

@Darkus: Thank you SO much. And I gotcha covered. No worries. Same feeling about the site too. My life's definitely better since I found PFC XD
DarkusPercival
Post Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:55 am  DarkusPercival
"^.^" WAGHHHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!! I don't even remember how I got to PokemonFanClubs in the first place!!!! I'M GLAD I'M HERE THOUGH!!!!! GWAAAGHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!
Post   Sponsored content

A Little Bit of Everything

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemonfanclubs Forums/Database :: Site :: Suggestions :: Updates-
Jump to: