Pokemonfanclubs Forums/Database
Hello! We are under construction as of November 14, 2012. Feel free to make an account though!

Thanks for understanding.
Hello! We are under construction as of November 14, 2012. Feel free to make an account though!

Thanks for understanding.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Pokemon Fan Club Forums/Database

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey everyone! Sorry for not being active due to college papers and all. Since I have some free time now, I decide to check up on my old websites. I decided to clean them up a bit so people could use it ^-^ I would also like to introduce admin Fawx. He will work together with me for the time being to polish the forums up. Thank god I have some help x3 If you would like to help out too, please contact me at pokemonfanclubs@mailhaven.com

Transformers: War for Cybertron

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
charmaster4

charmaster4

Posts Posts : 159
Points Points : 540

Transformers: War for Cybertron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron   Transformers: War for Cybertron EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 11:51 pm

all my friends like transformers but I don't really see the attraction.
Back to top Go down
http://charmaster.deviantart.com/
DecepticonFurret

DecepticonFurret

Posts Posts : 15
Points Points : 102

PostSubject: Awesome!   Transformers: War for Cybertron EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 3:41 am

I just beat War for Cybertron... it was awesome! Barricade has a strangly familiar voice actor, and Warpath is just plain brutal! I recommend this game to anyonee who likes violent games.
*Immitating Soundwave's deadpan voice*
Decepticons rule!
(I know I'm a sci-fi nerd, deal with it.)
Back to top Go down
DecepticonFurret

DecepticonFurret

Posts Posts : 15
Points Points : 102

PostSubject: Transformers: War for Cybertron   Transformers: War for Cybertron EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:26 am

As a big Transformers fan, I've already pre-ordered war for Cybertron. I still can't wait till it's release, it's gonna be a total frag fest! (Transformer slang for "brawl")
Decepticons Rule!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFZrL0x63c8
Also, I find it funny how Megatron describes himself as the hero of the game, and that Starscream is an autobot to begin with....... what a panzy -_-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron   Transformers: War for Cybertron Empty

Back to top Go down

Transformers: War for Cybertron
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemonfanclubs Forums/Database :: Interactive :: General Discussions-
Jump to: