Pokemonfanclubs Forums/Database
Hello! We are under construction as of November 14, 2012. Feel free to make an account though!

Thanks for understanding.
Hello! We are under construction as of November 14, 2012. Feel free to make an account though!

Thanks for understanding.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Pokemon Fan Club Forums/Database

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey everyone! Sorry for not being active due to college papers and all. Since I have some free time now, I decide to check up on my old websites. I decided to clean them up a bit so people could use it ^-^ I would also like to introduce admin Fawx. He will work together with me for the time being to polish the forums up. Thank god I have some help x3 If you would like to help out too, please contact me at pokemonfanclubs@mailhaven.com

DarkusPercival Here! Call Me........Darkness...Heheh...

Go down 
2 posters

Which of my Pokemon on my trainer card do you like best?
Giratina
DarkusPercival Here! Call Me........Darkness...Heheh... Vote_lcap40%DarkusPercival Here! Call Me........Darkness...Heheh... Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Arceus
DarkusPercival Here! Call Me........Darkness...Heheh... Vote_lcap0%DarkusPercival Here! Call Me........Darkness...Heheh... Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Espeon
DarkusPercival Here! Call Me........Darkness...Heheh... Vote_lcap40%DarkusPercival Here! Call Me........Darkness...Heheh... Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Umbreon
DarkusPercival Here! Call Me........Darkness...Heheh... Vote_lcap0%DarkusPercival Here! Call Me........Darkness...Heheh... Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Deoxys
 0% [ 0 ]
Glaceon
DarkusPercival Here! Call Me........Darkness...Heheh... Vote_lcap20%DarkusPercival Here! Call Me........Darkness...Heheh... Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
DarkusPercival
Admin
DarkusPercival

Posts Posts : 78
Points Points : 651

DarkusPercival Here! Call Me........Darkness...Heheh... Empty
PostSubject: DarkusPercival Here! Call Me........Darkness...Heheh...   DarkusPercival Here! Call Me........Darkness...Heheh... EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 1:03 am

I am DarkusPercival, A #1 Player in plenty of things. I am one of the Top 10 Best trainers over the net, one of the Top 5 Best Mario Bros. players, and 1# Best Bakugan brawler in the world ( internet skills ) My Favorite Pokemon are: Giratina, Espeon, Umbreon, Arceus, Darkrai and Ho-Oh.
Here is my trainer card, add my friend code if you want ^_^ DarkusPercival Here! Call Me........Darkness...Heheh... Trainer%20ID I LOOVE all the dark Pokemon ( Dark, Psychic, Dragon, and Ghost )
so JUST TRY AND STOP ME IN A BATTLE! I RULE WITH DARKNESS BY MY SIDE! My fave bands are: Muse, Queen, and U2. LOL I have a band, but I'm da only band member. I am a prog/alternative music artist so my music sounds.......like computerized music. My ban is called: Black Pheonix. DarkusPercival Here! Call Me........Darkness...Heheh... Black%20PheonixAnyway, Pokemon is my game! *wink*

-DarkusPercival
Back to top Go down
http://UltimatePokemonWorld.webs.com
charmaster4

charmaster4

Posts Posts : 159
Points Points : 540

DarkusPercival Here! Call Me........Darkness...Heheh... Empty
PostSubject: Re: DarkusPercival Here! Call Me........Darkness...Heheh...   DarkusPercival Here! Call Me........Darkness...Heheh... EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:09 pm

how do you know your in the top 10 over the net?
Back to top Go down
http://charmaster.deviantart.com/

DarkusPercival Here! Call Me........Darkness...Heheh...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemonfanclubs Forums/Database :: Site :: New Users/ Welcome-
Jump to: