Pokemonfanclubs Forums/Database
Hello! We are under construction as of November 14, 2012. Feel free to make an account though!

Thanks for understanding.
Hello! We are under construction as of November 14, 2012. Feel free to make an account though!

Thanks for understanding.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Pokemon Fan Club Forums/Database

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey everyone! Sorry for not being active due to college papers and all. Since I have some free time now, I decide to check up on my old websites. I decided to clean them up a bit so people could use it ^-^ I would also like to introduce admin Fawx. He will work together with me for the time being to polish the forums up. Thank god I have some help x3 If you would like to help out too, please contact me at pokemonfanclubs@mailhaven.com

Points Information and How to earn them

Go down 

Should we add more chances for more points?
Yes
Points Information and How to earn them Vote_lcap100%Points Information and How to earn them Vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
No
Points Information and How to earn them Vote_lcap0%Points Information and How to earn them Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It's fine the way it is
Points Information and How to earn them Vote_lcap0%Points Information and How to earn them Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Deery
Admin
Deery

Posts Posts : 160
Points Points : 1637

Pokemon Trainer
Name: Name of your trainer.
Favorite saying: Your line at the beginning of the battle.

Points Information and How to earn them Empty
PostSubject: Points Information and How to earn them   Points Information and How to earn them EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 2:15 am

What's the point of Points?

The higher the points you have the higher the rank. Points are used in this forum to achieve ranks and to get into special groups. In those groups you will gain access to locked/secret forums etc. You can also use the points in some of the upcoming events like Shiny Giveaway.

Points can also be used to purchase special items in the PokePoint Market.

Activity Points:
Per Profile Message 20
Per friend added 50
Per new topic posted 5-10
Per reply posted 2-3
Per thanks 10
Per day registered 1

Last edited by Deery on Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:05 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Update.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemonfanclubs.webs.com

Points Information and How to earn them
Page 1 of 1